Wednesday, August 19, 2009

77%

That's right-we are officially over 3/4 of the way there everyone! I am so blessed to have such a supportive circle of friends, family, and coworkers.

However, this increase does slightly concern me because now my percentage of marathon distance I can run is significantly less than the percentage of funds I have raised. Now, I know these two percentages don't have to match, but I must say, when I only had 10% of my funds raised it made me feel slightly better about only being able to run 25% of a marathon. Now I have 77% of funds raised and can run approximately 35-40% of a marathon. Do you see what I'm gettin at?

Perhaps I can best explain the difference in percentages to myself by saying this: I am on target for training and my donors are simply super on the ball with fundraising.

No comments:

Post a Comment